SCHOOL OF THE PROPHETS
This course teaches and train in the Prophetic realm through the word of Elohim. It’s the ministry of the watchman, and it is a safe atmosphere for the company of the Prophet to be restored and covered properly. School of the Prophets began in the Torah/Tanakh (Old Testiment). 2 Kings 6:1-2 (CJB) The guild prophets said to Elisha, “As you can see, the place where we are living in order to be with you is too small for us. Please allow us to go to the Yarden; each of us will collect a log there, and we’ll build a place there for us to live.” He answered, “Go ahead.”
School Of The Prophets (SOP) utilizes intense Bible study, to train, develop, equip the Prophetic gift of each Talmid (Student). This program creates an environment in which the gift of prophecy, the Office of the Prophet and the Spirit of Prophecy can all be nurtured, developed while cultivating understanding of the importance of operating in the prophetic realm with wisdom and integrity. Students will be soundly positioned for the purpose of building and edifying The Body of Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ).
This program is not exclusive for Prophets, but as a Prophetic Intercessor it is essential to be trained how to navigate in this realm for effective results. [Acts 3:21]
- What is the School of the Prophets? What is a Prophet?
- Understanding the Prophetic Ministry
- The Prophet vs. the Psychic
- The Office of the Prophet
- Prophetic Connection- Prophet Hood
- The Different Prophetic Functions
- The Prophet and Spiritual Warfare
- The Push and the Pull of the Prophetic Office
- Preparation for the Prophetic Ministry: The Mentoring Process
- Prophetic Chastisements
- Prophetic Chaos or Prophetic Order
- Perfect Word of Elohim Through Imperfect Lips