INTERCESSORY TRAINING CLASS (ITC)
Elohim is calling for Intercessors from every corner of the Earth! The time has come for Intercessors to be trained in to how to use their weapons and gifts properly for the edifying of the Body of Messiah (Christ). This is a critical hour that Intercessors must learn how to birth out a kingdom mind in the Body of Messiah (Christ) and how to live as priest according to the pattern in Heaven. This classes are is recommended to every person who has felt the burden of prayer or who wants a deeper consecration with Elohim through a phenomenal transformation of an increased, anointed and powerful prayer life.
The Leaders are carrying an unproportioned burden that the Intercessors are supposed to take some the load from them. Because Intercessors have not been trained, they are usually in one corner praying and seeing things spiritually cannot explain; they go to the Pastor and what happens is a communication and understanding breakdown.
The courses offered through Prayer Fast Yeshiva Intl will cultivate a supportive relationship between Leaders and Intercessors that will build ministries and assist in advancing the vision.
COURSE SCOPE AND OUTCOME
The classroom and hands on application of Intercessory Training (ITC) program can be applied in various forms within Christian ministry, Servanthood and Leadership. Each student will strengthen their study of the Bible with emphasis from the Hebraic perspective while being equipped to engage as a trained Intercessor on behalf of the Body of Messiah (Christ) and an official gatekeeper.
Students who complete the Intercessory Training Class courses are good candidates to serve in various areas of service in their local church or ministry as Armor Bearers, Personal Pastoral Intercessors and/or Intercessory Ministry Leaders.
Upon satisfactory completion of the Intercessory Training Class course of study graduates will earn a Certificate of Ordination In Intercession and should gain these skills:
- An understanding of the fundamental uses of prayer and intercession from a Hebraic perspective.
- Knowledge in various forms and types of Intercession
- An understanding that the role of the Levitical Priesthood is a pattern of intercession.
- Knowledge of the Biblical principles of Spiritual Warfare and the role of Intercessors
- An ability to support Pastors and other Leaders through effective Intercession.
SOME COURSE TOPICS ADDRESSED:
- What is An Intercessor
- You Are An Intercession
- Diverse Type of Intercessors
- The Anatomy of An Intercessor
- The Gates of An Intercessor
- The Birthing of the Priesthood
- Priestly Garments
- Consecration of a Priest
- False Priesthood
OFFERINGS OF PRIESTS
- Different Types Of Offerings
- Offering Instructions
- The Offerings: Gods Portion, Priestly Portion
- Trespass Offering
*** ITC 101 is a prerequisite to ITC 102 Applied and Advanced Studies ***
REGISTER BELOW FOR ITC 101: