OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE
Prayer Fast Yeshiva Intl is thankful for generous individuals who, like you, want to invest in the future of an educational institution they truly value. There are many ways to make your tax-deductible contribution to PFYI.
There are various methods of making a gift to Prayer Fast Yeshiva Intl, please also consider below options. To obtain details on a donation method contact our Office.
- Cash/Check Gifts by cash or check are the most popular and easiest way to make a gift to PFYI.
- Estate and other Planned Gifts: By including Prayer Fast Yeshiva Intl in your will or making other planned gifts, you can provide for yourself and your loved ones, plan wisely for your future and make a meaningful gift to Prayer Fast Yeshiva Intl. Planned gifts enable you to preserve your assets during your lifetime and leave a valuable legacy at PFYI. Donors who make estate and other planned gifts are recognized as members of the Legacy Society, the school’s planned giving society.
- Matching Gifts: Does your company match charitable donations? If so, you can double or triple the size of your gift to PFYI.
- Automatic Payroll Deduction: You can ask your employer to set up automatic giving by having donations deducted from their payroll check.
- Real Estate: Gifts of real estate can generate significant tax benefits for donors and eliminate problems that come with the settlement of estates.
- Stocks/Securities: Giving stock or securities to PFYI is beneficial to the University and allows relief from capital gains taxes.
- Tangible Personal Property: Consider making a contribution of personal property or real estate. Your gift will benefit Prayer Fast Yeshiva Intl immeasurably.
PFYI gladly accepts cash gifts, but we do not recommend that you mail cash via postal service or courier. To make a donation in cash, please set an appointment to visit us at our Headquarters during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.).
When paying by check, regardless of the designation of your donation, please make your check payable to Prayer Fast Yeshiva Intl. If you wish to direct your gift for a specific purpose, such as the Building Fund or scholarship programs for a PFYI program or students, simply indicate that in the memo line of your check or in any accompanying correspondence.
Please mail your check to:
Prayer Fast Yeshiva Intl
P.O. Box 140643 Dallas, TX 75014
To make a memorial or honorary gift by cash or check, begin by following the instructions above. Then, attach a note that includes the name of the person you are memorializing or honoring and the family contact name and address (for memorials) or the individual's name and address (for honorary gifts). We will notify the family/individual of your contribution.
*Donations and Offerings are non-refundable.